Here are the notes from teh final session on Sunday morning from Adam Tyson. Adam gave us 8 ways to keep a clear conscience. Here they are:
1. Do not underestimate the seriousness of your sin. (Psalm 51)
2. Purpose in your heart not to sin. (Prov. 4:23)
Before sin becomes an action it has been a thought. Sin starts within the heart.
3. Be suspicious of your own spirituality.
We need to make sure we are comparing ourselves to the highest standared, Jesus Christ.
4. Resist the first hint of evil desire. (Rom. 8:13; Col. 3:1-3)
"Sin is like the grave that is never satisfied." (John Owen)
5. Meditate on God's Word. (Psalm 37; Psalm 119:9-11)
6. Be instantly repentent over your lapses. (1 John 1:9)
7. Continually watch and pray. (Matt. 26:41)
8. Be accountable to other believers who will help you.
Grace upon grace,