Monday, May 23, 2011

Back At It


If you are wondering last week I was on vacation with my family in Orlando, Florida. Today is the day we are actually flying back to Arkansas. The week has been great to get away and just spend time with family. As you can see we ran into a few special people on the trip. We did have some time to relax as well but Disney World was definitely a big part of the trip.

I will be back tomorrow in full swing Lord-willing.

A couple of quotations on prayer that are extremely convicting:

If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I wouldnot fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. Heis praying for me. (Robert Murray M'Cheyne)

Faith is to the soul what life is to the body. Prayer is tofaith what breath is to the body. How a person can live and not breathe is past my comprehension, and how a person can believe and not pray is past my comprehension too. (J.C. Ryle)

Grace upon grace,
JRL

No comments: