Thursday, November 22, 2012

Things I'm Thankful For

Today I thought it would be good to think upon things I am thankful for in my life:

1. The reality that God has rescued from his wrath and my sin through the blood of Christ and his Word which reveals this truth.

2. A wife that fears the Lord and loves the Lord.

3. Two beautiful little girls.

4. My parents and in-laws.

5. My sister and brother-in-law and sister-in-laws and their husbands.

6. The Bible Church of Little Rock

7. Men who disciple me and encourage me.

8. The youth kids I have the honor of serving.

9. My job.

This list could continue down for pages upon pages so I'll stop here. What are some things you are grateful for in your life? I hope you praise the Lord for every single one of his blessings.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Grace upon grace,
JRL

No comments: